Organic Artisanal Darkside Firewood Package

  • Sale
  • Regular price $401.19


Carefully curated, organic artisanal package of firewood.  Each piece carefully prepared and chosen for its rich mahogany aroma and clean burning characteristics.  Every log is precision cut to 24.589 inches, which has scientifically been proven to burn with 98% orange flames, and only the finest blue for the remaining 2%. Carefully harvested on the other side of the flat earth known as the dark side.  We are the only company ethically licensed to harvest darkside timber.